18.5.12

Forever Young

P5130661

This is the fake me !

P5130660

 aaand this is the real me !

P5130657
P5130675
P5130663


When I see pictures like these of mine I understand why sometimes weird people still ask me for an ID  when I want to drink! God, I am 22 fucking years old, I should graduate this year from my uni (but I won't) and I have on my back many bad and good experiences... PLUS I have manyyy white hairs hahaha! However I get it but I will oppose! I will stay (or just try to be) forever young bitches without high heels, transexual make up or desperate non-clothing! Kisses till my next delirium :)

HUF socks (I will show them better)
Supreme tee
H&M pants
Vans Authentic shoes


2 comments:

  1. who gives a shit girl?
    age is just a number.cruel though.but never real.

    deutsches kusschen!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. - aaand this is the real me !
    - OOO nai!

    ReplyDelete