6.1.13

Impossible

Photobucket Photobucket

Good day to all of you ! Too bad that it's not for me too ! I think i got the flu ! The last two weeks i'm sleeping in the morning and i think i weakened my body ! Anyway i'm off for a walk with Iren to take her pictures cause her exams are close enough and she won't have time for this later !
WARNING : It's too cold outside don't go anywhere ! Light up the fireplace,make some hot chocolate and see a movie !!

P.S. : Photos and edit by Nafunky Kotes ! He is one of the persons in my life who makes me laugh so bad !
Every time i meet him he makes my day ! So one love !


Vintage Blouse 
Topshop Jeans 
ASOS Shoes,Necklace and Cuff 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look- in love with your necklace girll!

    Allanah x
    www.takeovergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti omorfia... ti styl... theara!! niarrr!!

    ReplyDelete