25.1.13

Good girl gone bad

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The ultimate jacket !! I adore it .. I found this little treasure at my country house ! In this superior closet i had mentioned once .. I think that it's a perfect match with my platform shoes !! Well i have one last piece from there to show you and we'll close that magic door .. Stay here to check it !! Till then .. Bisous !!

P.S. : Photos and edit by Ziza Nius !!
*I'm wearing different socks :p*


Vintage Jacket
H&M Dungaree shorts
Minusey Tee
Office Shoes

5 comments:

  1. Hot outfit! The combination looks really good:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a very beautiful charming and goodgirl there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi fwtografies sou opws panta katapliktikes!!!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete