12.4.13

I brought some

 photo fbDSC_0325.jpg  photo sbDSC_0376.jpg

This pair of jeans is one of the items i brought from my trip ! I stopped by Topshop and i found pretty much nothing .. Suddenly the moment i was leaving the store,i saw it there,waving at me ! It was impossible not to notice it .. I immediately grabbed it and bought it ! :p

P.S. : Photos taken by Ziza Nius

FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN ! 

Diamond Tee
Topshop Jeans but i think it's out of stock,you can see similar and also perfect jeans though here
Vintage Blazer, you can see similar here
Fendi Sunglasses
Superga Shoes from here

2 comments:

  1. nice jeans!! :)


    xx
    Maria
    http://stylefax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love.... the high-waisted jeans, the attitude, the location! In other words, it's PERFECTION!
    xx Margarita

    ReplyDelete