21.11.13

Plastic Dreams


Plastic dreams ! I have a thing for plastic on clothing a while now .. I made this bag which I love and I want to make more things with this material,like shoes and raincoat. I really suggest you before you buy anything you see and you like that you do a research in town about how you can do it yourself  or where you can find the material you want and the right person to make it real. Keep in mind that you maybe save money ! 


Topshop Coat
Topshop Trousers similar here
Forever Tank Top
Bag made by me 

5 comments:

  1. apisteuto synolo kai photos? se poio meros eisai edw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se euxaristw polu ! Sto Amsterdam !

      Delete
  2. Laraki! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing outfit ! love your coat!

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teleio to palto kai to panteloni!
    Pragmatika teleia!!

    http://wearetheflapper.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete